STRAVA Summary

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Days and Two Posts

Yes, I think I've started something here! Yes two days in a row I have blogged. Woohoo!
So today I took advantage of a nice day and wnet for one of my hilly 15k runs in the general neighbourhood. Although it wasn't as warm as they were forecasting (what's new there), it was still nicer than it has been in a long time. The run although still faster than I needed to it went well. It helps alot when the weather is nice. 14.8k in 1:12, a hilly run in under 5 min/k pace.
Tomorrow will be warmer still and wet, so I will run from home to the Running Room for our Wednesday run.
Signed up for the Ontario Ultra Series Warm Up event today. April 2nd, 9 am to 3 pm on a 12k loop doing as much as you can run. No set time or distance, just run what you want. 6 hours should be a good training run.

No comments: